Tuesday, December 27, 2011

friends :)

Dear Friends that have moved away,

Do you know that Maryn misses you?  That she asks about you every day?  That you are her prayer requests every night?  It's true.  And I miss you, too.

She says, "What happened to Mara?  Why are there other little girls living in her house?"

She says, "Now I don't have any friends."

She asks, "Why do all my friends keep leaving?"

And I play Candyland and Play Doh with her all evening to make the sad feelings less heavy.

We miss our friends!

But this evening the Powells came to visit while the Daddies were working, and I love them too.  I am so glad they are here.  We are so blessed.

3 comments:

mom said...

we'll be there tomorrow to play.

Andy Koesters said...

I hope Maryn knows she can come visit Mara whenever she wants! Tell her I bet those little girls in Mara's apartment need a new friend too:) Miss you guys

Beth said...

It is so sad when friends move away. I joke that I only have like three friends left now! It's one of the worst parts of Seminary life....