Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
5 comments:
Such a cutie!
Aunt Cheryl
He is soooo stinkin cute I could just eat him up too.
Such a handsome little boy! I just realized he has the same little V hairline that Maryn had and I think you had too. My boys never had that cuz they are hairy!! LOL
It reminds me of Aaron's hairstyle :o)
Tell Maryn she needs to smile pretty like a princess for you so we can see a pretty pic of her on here and not a screaming upset princess :o)
Cathy
Aww he isn't looking so little anymore :( He is definitely an Erdman!!
I could seriously take a bite out of him! You better watch out at GWL! :)
Post a Comment