Monday, February 21, 2011

Goooood Morning, Sunshine!

For some reason, Maryn screamed every time I picked up my camera yesterday.  That's why she's crying in this photo.  Anyway, she was helping me fold laundry and rolled the wash cloths like this, ran up to me and shouted, "Mommy, look!  Enchiwadas (enchiladas)!"  It was so cute I just had to get a picture. 


Yes, that's marker on her face. 

I was up until almost midnight with Josiah, was up with him again at 3, and Maryn woke up at 5:30.  John left for work at 5:30 and  Maryn screamed and screamed for half an hour.  My head hurts, I'm exhausted, and I have a ton of things to do today--including holding a little button while the washer spins our laundry because the little button is broken and can't do it on its own.  And our air/heat is broken.  Four and a half hours of sleep isn't that bad, right?  God help us all. 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww I am sorry you are having one of those days! I pray that the rest of today is peacefu1!

Rebecca said...

Can you put some packing tape or some other kind of tape over the button so the tape holds it down instead of you?

I hope your day gets better. :(

Amanda said...

Yes, we have been using tape for a few days, but it's actually the barrel in the washer that seems to be knocking the button around, so we're not sure what to do next. We got the washer sooo cheap, I don't know if it'd be worth it to fix it. We'll see how long it lasts...