Sunday, February 06, 2011

creative cat

 Maryn drew this picture of our family ALL by herself (isn't she getting good!?).  Look at that green person.  I asked her who it was, and she said, "That's Mommy."  I asked, "Why am I all green?"  And she said, "Cuz you're nakey and you need a shower."  Then she drew that huge orange circle above me and made it rain down, explaining, "That's your big shower."  And look, all the rest of the family is clean and smiling.  Boo!

Here Maryn with some our neighbor friends who came over the other day.  Ella Grace is almost exactly Maryn's age, and Eli is about 3 1/2.  Aren't they cute?  Ella Grace kinda hangs out and plays pretend by herself, and Eli and Maryn play together well.  He doesn't let her boss him around.  They have a new baby sister, too.  We love our neighbor friends!

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

so cute!

oops, sorry I didn't tell you that I was going to have another baby. I'm due September 16. It's going to be a long summer, ugh!