Monday, September 03, 2007

Whatever will I do?

Ha
ha
ha
ha
ha.

It seems that, because I have went off >>>THE PILL<<<, I have been dropping weight like crazy cakes! Whatever will I do? I ate three brownies today, that's what! Heck yeah.

Well, don't get excited. For those of you who don't know, the only reason I went off THE PILL was for health reasons (apparently, human cyst factories aren't good places for oral contraceptives). And the dr. has absolutely forbidden me to get pregnant.

I now weigh--get ready--my actual weight from high school mid-track season. Break out the spandex, baby. Why can't my high school ten year reunion be today? Why?

We saw The Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. I looooooooove Jason Bourne. And I don't feel bad about it, either, 'cause John loves Julia Stiles. Great movie. I felt like doing karate kicks on the people right outside the theater. Then climbing outside of windows and running across rooftops. Just because.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go off the pill and loose weight. Oh yeah.. I'm not on the pill, I'm just this fat. I get blood work tomorrow and go to the doctor on Friday to check my cholesterol. I will be on a diet them becasuse he is totally going to yell at me. I'm 45 and who cares what I look like but I guess I would like to stay alive long enough to see my grandchildren if I ever have any.

Amanda said...

Mom!

Jeff of course said...

Haha.

autumnday said...

Our mothers...the queens of guilt. :)