All I want to do lately is eat junk food.
However, one of my co-workers had McDonald's today and the smell of it was nauseating. But I could definitely go for some donuts, popcorn, chips, or an ice cream cone.
I don't know what my problem is, but I have been staying at work way too long. It seems like there is just so much to do, yet most teachers leave at 3:00. What am I doing wrong?
It's not like I've been doing that many extra things that are super over-achieverish. I can be so inefficient.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My advice would be "You need to be more efficient". I am very efficient at work but I am lacking on that at home. I think I am too efficient with work and that makes me too tired to do it at home.
I just think you need a lovely assistant like me who is VERY organized and efficient in the classroom! LOL :o)
Cathy
OMG. You need to read "Getting Things Done" by David Allen (http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0142000280). My co-worker gave it to me for Xmas, and at first I was like "Whatever, biz-natch! What are you trying to say?!" Then I realized that the man is a genius. I am NOT all about the "self-help" crap, but this book makes total sense.
And hey, if all else fails, double cheeseburgers are now $1 at McD's. :P
Wow. Thanks for the tip, Autumn. I love to read books, and this is a good excuse to read one. I was one step away from getting a life coach. Hahaha.
McDonalds. Sick.
Post a Comment