Does anyone actually follow the Q-Tip rule? Wash your ears with only soap and water. Use Q-Tips to clean out the outer ear only.
I use Q-Tips for many things. Cleaning between small spaces, touching up eye liner, fixing mascara mistakes, and more. But I definitely have never followed the ear cleaning rule. Though I've tried using just soap and water, it just doesn't get the job done.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I use Q-tips for many cleaning jobs. They work really well to clean the sides of the keys on your computer keyboard and the keys on your phone.
They also make very pretty snowflakes. Take a square of waxed paper and squirt a small circle of Elmer's glue in the middle. Have kids cut Q-tips in half and stick the ends with no cotton into the glue. Snowflakes only have 6 sides so have them figure out how many Q-tips they will need. When dry they can peel off paper and hang in the window.
Yes, they are the best at cleaning keyboards or inside of a computer.
Post a Comment