Saturday, August 11, 2007
Classroom :)
My classroom is starting to kind of look like a classroom, and I'm getting more and more excited, sleepless, and nervous each day. It's going to be really weird being in the building now, as I'm used to being out in the middle of nowhere in a separate portable. So, I had my principal stop by like six times today, two third grade teachers, two second grade teachers, and more. I'm growing kind of paranoid that someone is always looking through my windows laughing at me. I'm going to need Prozac soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know how you feel. We loved it when we were in our separate little Annex building at Cornerstone. When we first got moved into the main building it seemed like lots of people around suddenly, but it calmed down and was fine. We still missed our little Annex though.
Glad to hear that the doc thinks maybe you can evict your little unwanted visitor all by yourself. Take care!
Cathy
You know how I love visitors!
Put a "Please Stay Out" sign on the door. Your pricipal will love that.
Too funny! I thought your mom wanted you to put a "Please Stay Out" sign on your breast so that unwanted visitors would not enter.
You should make up t-shirts that say...All Mysterious Lumps Not Welcome in These Boobs! Stay Out!
LOL :o)
Cathy
that's my mommy!
Post a Comment