Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
7 comments:
That's quite easy...don't go!
Hahaha...it's my duty as a supportive wife :)
It's better than listening to "Don't Judge a Man by the Hair on His Butt!"
Whatever you do, don't wear a Dave Matthews Band T-shirt.
"Don't be that girl."
:)
- Autumn
Ew! Band t-shirts.
I like band t-shirts. Anyway, Skankin' Pickle was immortalized on the Orrville bridge. I don't see any rabid DMB fans tagging his stupid name on the side.
Well, what kind of 16 year old nut would paint "Skankin' Pickle" unlawfully after curfew on an old bridge in some nasty old hick town anyway?
:)
Someone who would also get arrested for curfew violation and call their parents at 3:00 in the morning to pick them up.
Post a Comment