Wednesday, July 26, 2006
ipod
I always feel a bit like Fred Flintstone when I go to the Y with my cheesy little radio that hooks on my pants with a big long corded set of earphones. But I really only want a radio so that I can hear what is on the YMCA televisions. I don't want to listen to music, so there's really no point in purchasing an ipod. I don't really get the ipod craze. Then again, I've never really understood any portable music craze. I prefer quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I try to forget the past!! I just live for the moment:) I do like to listen to music while I am cleaning the house. I always liked to listen to the TV at the Y instead of music. I always thought I would sing along to the music and people around me would get sick. So I would stick to the television Amanda seeing as you have inherited my voice, SORRY!!
I hear ya. I would never have considered shelling out the $400+ dollars for a good iPod, but then my techie husband bought one for my birthday and now I can't live without it. Well, I should qualify that by saying I have no stereo at all in my POS car, so it serves as my driving tunes as well.
I keep hearing all this bad stuff, though, about the headphones and deafness and what-not. Yipes! Guess I better stop cranking my Ace of Base when I drive to work! :) ("I saw the siiiign...")
- Autumn
Yeah...John has an ipod and we never use it. It has some weird malfunction that we never bothered to fix. When I am in the car, I usually can find something on one of my three favorite radio stations. If that doesn't work, I either turn the radio off and call someone, turn the radio off and have peace and quiet, or I listen to a CD on our nifty five CD changer in the car...and five CDs is plenty for me. Saving Jane NEVER gets old :)
I also have a 5 disc changer and Saving Jane is number 1. When the kids are in the car and I play it, they say "We have to listen to this in Cathy's car too." I had to buy an extra on for the house.
Post a Comment