Thursday, July 06, 2006

Like It's 1999

While it would have been cool to watch the fireworks at the beach, John and I decided the traffic afterwards just wouldn't be worth it. It's too bad we don't live in the parking lot of Dravenstott's. That was very convenient.

Instead, we sat for a few hours talking to some friends of ours, which was nice because we rarely have serious dialog with anyone besides each other. I am tired of small talk with people all the time.

We had a "Christmas in July" party yesterday for the youth group kids. They even bought each other gag gifts. The best gift was a roll of toilet paper and some anti-diarrheal pills. Funny stuff.

Our church often has meatballs as an appetizer at events like this, and everytime they make me a little bit sick. Everytime I eat them anyway. And now I feel sick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take some antacid before you eat. Well, that's what Cathy does!! I am soooo hungry for Christmas cookies now. I might have to make Cathy make some for me. (I know your reading this Cathy... hint! hint!) (Oh yeah, and frost them too. I don't like to do that either.)

Amanda said...

You are a lazy p-i-g pig!

Anonymous said...

That was so not nice. You can't call your mother that.

Amanda said...

Okay, douche bag :)