Saturday, September 03, 2005

Back to the Kitchen

Wow! I actually had time to cook today! Well, actually, I just don't have enough money to pay for gas and go to the library and Hallmark, so I was stuck at home. I didn't want to clean, so I watched a documentary on Vince Lombardi and another on Brian Piccolo. I am trying to learn lots of things about sports so that I can beat John someday in Trivial Pursuit.

I made chicken parmesan. It was so good. I had to slice the chicken and smash it flat, too. It was the most involved meal I've done in a couple months. I only wish I'd had my Brancott Sauvignon Blanc to go with it.

We don't even have wine glasses, though. And who wants to drink wine from a fishy cup?

And we don't have a table either, and somehow sitting wine in a plastic fishy cup on our cardboard box coffee table isn't very pleasing. Sometimes that aesthetic stuff can really affect your tastes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't live closer to home. I have 3 tables in the garage and one in the basement. You can get wine glasses for 25 cents at Goodwill. Probably not down there though. I'm just saying...... MOM