Monday, September 26, 2005

Time Flies...

If there is one thing in this world that can make me swear right now, it's when I think of how fast time is flying...our wedding is almost here. At least three times a day, I say to myself, "Oh...shoot." I just can't believe it. I just can't believe it. I just CAN'T believe it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh SHOOT!

It's one of those things where I think, surely I'll die by then or something. I mean, no way is it REALLY going to happen. No way. It's just a joke. A dream.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well, don't ask me to pick out something for you because...I have seriously been asked to like, tell a lot of people exactly what to wear. The truth is, I could not care less what you are wearing! It was hard enough to decide what I would wear, what John would wear, and the bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl and ring bearer. If you're seriously concerned, remember, it's an outdoor wedding, on the beach, in FL in October. It could be hot and probably a little breezy. Wear a skirt that isn't going to get blown away, light colors, lightweight fabric...

Good luck finding something in the middle of fall :)