...but I have decided to teach in the after-school program three days per week. Sigh. What can I say? An extra $150 per week I just can't pass up right now.
This is what my weeks are looking like:
Sunday: Class on Creationism at church, 6:00
Monday: Work 7:00-3:00, After school program 2:30-4:30
Tuesday: Work, Union Rep Council once a month, Faculty Advisory Committee once a month
Wednesday: Work 7:00-3:00, After school program 2:30-4:30
Thursday: Work, "Marriage Savers" (that's like our pre-marital counseling), 7:00
Friday: Work 7:00-3:00, After school program 2:30-4:30
Saturday: Church 6:00-7:30, Teach the high schoolers 7:30-9:00
I know that's like, so neat to see my schedule and I know you're all really interested. :) I'm sorry if I bore you.
Oh! Our creation class is so cool. I'm having a lot of fun with all this stuff. We'll see how long I last...
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment