Yes folks, it's true. I have actually succeeded in acquiring more pairs of Victoria's Secret underwear than any other article of clothing I own (including individual socks).
It's the sales that aren't really "sales" because I think there almost always is one.
It's the gold print around the top waistband.
It's the colors, prints, and varieties of all kinds.
And...if I were on a stranded island and could only bring one article of clothing, you guessed it, it would be a Victoria's Secret bra. I never leave home without it. Heck, I never leave the bedroom without it.
I NEVER, ever, ever, in a million years would ever burn a Victoria's Secret bra. I hope those women's lib. women didn't burn VS's bras.
I don't find my Victoria's Secret bras restricting. If anything, they're uplifting.
:)
Monday, January 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is an absolute outrage! I mean, that is discrimination. Breastfeeding is such an important thing and should be encouraged by Victoria's Secret. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, and as a women's lingerie store, they should embrace that. Women who are expecting deserve to be comfortable and sexy, too!
Post a Comment