It's Saturday and I stayed in bed so long
I feel like I might throw up.
It's Saturday and I watched CMT so long
So that maybe I'd catch my new theme song.
I think I should work out, do laundry, clean up, write lesson plans, read, write a poem, do my hair for once, paint my nails and wear my brand new Docs (yes!).
I'm not really sure what it is I want to do anymore...it's all have to do's. I have to do this, I have to do that.
And I stayed in bed so long I feel like I might throw up, so I guess I really don't want to do anything. But if I don't do anything, I'll lay there and think about what I have to do, which will lead to stress and feeling more pukey.
Sigh. I don't like this.
Saturday, I can't even enjoy you anymore!
That's me, complaining about adulthood again.
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Amanda, This is Susan, your dads fiance'I need you to send me your e-mail address I have a letter I want to send you. I hope your day was well and I think this blog sight of yours is really cool.cruzinsuzin2000@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you soon Susan
Post a Comment