The date: October 29th, 2005 (Saturday)
Time: 3:00
Place: Vanderbilt Inn
Naples, Florida
We have some cool stuff planned so you better show up! :)
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
1 comment:
Yes, I recommend flying in to Fort Myers. We'll have to give the job of picking people up at the airport to someone :) But, if you want a rental car, I think there's a car rental place right there, as most airports have, of course...
Bridesmaids...don't worry about your rooms. They're paid for. So don't make reservations or anything because I already did!
Post a Comment