Saturday, November 06, 2004

Yay!

Three cheers! The Third Day/Toby Mac concert was way awesome. I missed KENDRA though because she would have danced with me! John would hardly even wave his hands in the air. Lol. They even played "Play that Funky Music, White Boy." Cool. :)

For my birthday I got diamond earrings and a diamond necklace and a George Foreman grill and a toaster and a new outfit from the Gap and a card making kit...and three birthday cakes!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I saw TobyMac @ Alive this summer, and he rocked. I wasn't even going to go since all of the other concerts were rained out that night, but I decided to try anyway. It was so, so awesome! Definetly one of the best live shows I've seen. I'm glad you went!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Amanda!!
Love from Aunt Vicky and Uncle Dan.