Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Boring Life :)

I haven't been trying to ignore you all or anything, but I just haven't had anything interesting happening. For example, here are the burning questions in my life:

How will I implement Spalding Phonics into my curriculum and when will I have time for Shared Reading?

What will I make for Thanksgiving dinner?

Where is there a store down here that sells chocolate merckens and turkey cookie cutters? Christmas cookie cutters?

Should I start reading a book or get another audiobook from the library?

What book of my Bible should I read next?

What will my doctor be like? Will I have time that day to go to the bank for once? Should I get a car loan from my bank that has a lower interest rate? Well, of course, right?

How am I going to get my Ohio stuff down here when John and I get our own place?



See, I bet you didn't even read all of that it's so boring!

No comments: