Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Teachers can be so stupid...

...imbecilic, or whatever you want to call it, it all means the same thing. Honestly, so far all I’ve learned about teachers in my four years of college and four months of teaching is that they are petty, gossiping, stressed, and psychotic beings who need to have everything spelled out for them.

The 40 and 50 year old teachers on my team don’t know how to write lesson plans, are flabbergasted at how in the world to teach phonics, blah blah blah…mostly because they take their jobs way too seriously. Or maybe they have very low confidence in themselves. I mean, if you can’t write a lesson plan just the way the principal wants it, who the heck cares? What’s the worst thing that could happen? Could your six year old student say, “Miss, this lesson is unacceptable! You’re fired!”

If teachers would just be quiet and get things done maybe they wouldn’t be so stressed out. And look at me! Stressed out and complaining about it online.

Well, teachers are hypocrites too then, I suppose. J

No comments: