Josiah has changed so much in the last two months.
He loves daddy more each day.
He is more curious than ever (this is our sensory tub with BEACH stuff in it!).He is fast and quite a bit mischievous. Meaning he does things like run off into the middle of parking lots or down the library's hall straight into the police department offices.
He's sneaky. I've found him many times with crayons or food coloring (yes food coloring) that he snuck from somewhere, back in Maryn's room, making messes.
He's finally been able to eat bananas and yogurt, some of his favorite foods.
But he eats very little lately and is rather picky. And super messy.
If he's whiny, throwing temper tantrums, or being mean to Maryn (yes, he gets vicious!), I will carry him back to his room and put him in his bed for a little "time out." He will either throw a fit the whole way or he will give me the biggest, most slobbery kisses and warmest, tightest hugs as if I'll change my mind.
He's talking more and more! Pointing, gesturing, and signing. This is helping us so much! It prevents a lot of tantrums, I'm sure.
I love you, Josiah! We'll get through this stage, you little bugger.
No comments:
Post a Comment