Colder temperatures brought more than just winter coats. We've also acquired a variety of cold symptoms. Maryn is barking like a seal, Josiah is a little mucus factory, I'm a mess of morning, afternoon and mostly evening sickness, and John is coughing too. John just finished ten straight days of nothing but work, work, work. He has a three day weekend now, one in which we might have gone to the Halloween Party at the zoo, or the pumpkin patch. But instead I think we will lay around watching movies...which is okay, because
it's not like Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday.
:-( Boo hoo. (Halloween is my favorite holiday).
Not all is bad, though. We got to play some pretty great rounds of hide and seek as a family, one of our favorite things to do. Maryn is HILARIOUS. And we also taught Josiah how to play Ring Around the Rosie, which is even more hysterical.
When we play Ring Around the Rosie, Josiah always falls down at the end with us, giggles hysterically and crawls away, right down the hall. I guess the excitement is too much for him!
Anyway, he really isn't feeling well, as you can see:
He was doing a lot better, so I didn't try to make an appointment with the pediatrician. I tried at the seminary clinic because it's only $5.00, but there were no doctors available. And today, I'm not sure if I can transport my kids to the pediatrician because I feel so dreadful.
I think my dreadfulness today is part pregnancy and part cookie dough. I think I may have used expired eggs in the cookie dough, and it made me feel sick. It's really not fair when I have morning sickness, because laying down makes me feel the worst. Sleeping was rough last night. I had to stay on my back and propped up. I want to lay down right now, but all I can do is computer stuff and watch TV. Even just reading a book is hard.
We have a busy week ahead, so please pray I feel better and have the sense to cancel the things that are beyond me. If my sickness continues, I am asking for some Zofran, I know that! My first doctor appointment is November 2! We got into the best* doctor in Louisville and our newest family member will be born in the best* hospital.
*According to patient reviews.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love your little, "Pretty in Pink" girl! Even though you guys are feeling poorly....it looks like you are having a great time together. Poor little Josiah looks a little "possessed" in that one pic...Yikes...scary! Move over Chucky...JJ's in the house! LOL
Love you guys and hope you feel better SOON!
Cathy
Hopefully everyone will feel well enough to do some of your Halloween stuff. Wow, that pic of Josiah is kinda scary. He can use it for his halloween costume. I don't like seeing my poor baby look that way. You all need to feel better before I come down so we can all get sick together as usual. LOL
I hope that they at least get to go Trick-or-Treating. I want some candy when I come down the next weekend:)
Who are you going to see?? Hope you all feel better soon and take care of yourself!
Post a Comment