I made a recipe similar to this Pasta Pizza for lunch today. It was pretty good, very kid friendly and I loved it, too. Just make it healthier by taking out the beef, adding your favorite veggies, using whole wheat pasta and turkey pepperoni. And less, low fat cheese. It was yummy. Maryn ate all the cheese, then all the pepperoni, then all the mushrooms, then most of the pasta and veggies (our plan was to use a green pepper, zucchini and onion).
Exercise: I ran for ten minutes and stretched for ten minutes. I had to hang up some signs around our neighborhood, so I just ran while I did it. I couldn't wait to get out there and run, but after five minutes it was just so cold and hard to breathe. But I got the job done! We have started to do the P90X program, starting with their day one. We had just been doing whatever we felt like on the P90X DVDs. Since today was chest and back, and I already did that the other day, I decided to run instead. We also started filling in the charts.
How do I feel? Well, we worked out our legs yesterday, so naturally my butt is killing me. My butt is always killing me, no matter what kind of workout I do. Ab workouts = sore buttocks. Arms and chest workouts = sore buttocks. Obviously, this should tell me something. ;-)
My hips are wicked sore as well. But I feel really good. My body feels sore and heavy, somehow, and though I'm a little more tired, I also feel more energetic. Isn't that weird? I already feel happier. And "happy people don't kill their husbands. They just don't." -Cher, from Legally Blonde
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Legally Blonde :o)
Cathy
Post a Comment