Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Woohoo!

I received my Avon stuff and have been doing my makeup every day first thing even though I am not going anywhere because I LOVE it so much. I am normally an exclusive Revlon/Maybelline/Loreal girl, and was not expecting to be impressed with Avon, but I seriously am. And it's cheaper than the other products, so I am quite proud of myself to have stumbled upon something that will hopefully save us some money.

Some of my favorites (which is everything I got):

Jillian Dempsey Professional Mascara: If it was taller, and I was single, I would marry it. I was using some M.A.C. mascara someone got me for Christmas. And this stuff is better. Much better.

Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner: If my eyes could pop any more, I would be a bush baby. This stuff is great and I can finally put eyeliner on my bottom eyelid and I don't look like a vampire (and there's a sale right now where you can get this eyeliner and the mascara, or two eyeliners, whatever, buy one get one for 1.99).

Skin So Soft Facial Hair Remover: Don't be shy. You know you need some, too. This stuff is THICK so I can walk around without it sliding off, and it works. Any time I can avoid waxing is good.

Footworks Athlete's Foot Cream: It's a pregnancy thing. Apparently with pregnancy comes itchy feet. They're not itchy anymore!

Avon Solutions Hydra-Radiance Lotion (SPF 30): I wish I could drink this stuff. I only got samples of this, and it's to die for. I have such dry skin, and couldn't stop touching my face all day.

Planet Spa products: People keep staring at me because I can't stop smelling myself. I also only got samples of this stuff, but my skin stayed soft all day, with a very light scent. Heavenly.


So what I am trying to say is, if you don't look at my website and get some of this stuff, you're crazy. Or call me. www.youravon.com/aerdman

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ok, ok already with the Avon. I'll try a couple of products... the Jillian Dempsey Professional Mascara and Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner sound interesting. Can you remind me how I order? Can I still get free shipping and the BOGO? And what color eyeliner should I get?

:) Let me know!

Amanda said...

You can go to www.youravon.com/aerdman and it's pretty easy from there. At the checkout, type in the code REPFS for free shipping. I would suggest copper or brown eyeliner for you. Hope that answers your question! I sent you an email, too!