I bought my first pair of maternity pants lastnight, which are the first official piece of maternity clothing I've bought. I've gotten a few longer shirts to make sure my belly stays covered, but it was time to get some comfy, stretchy dress pants for work before I acquire a permanent indentation around my waist from wearing my normal size 2. It was like putting on a little piece of Heaven in the Target dressing room.
When I came out of the dressing room, John had a fabulous suprise for me! A Boppy pillow for moms, which will help me sleep a little better. Sleeping has just started to get uncomfortable. Lastnight was my first night with Boppy, and it was like a big slice of Heaven. I have been very impressed with John during this whole thing so far. He's even become slightly forgetful and clumsy...I think he's having sympathy pregnancy. :) And he pretty much does whatever I want him to do. I fall asleep, he does the dishes. I say my back hurts, he cooks dinner. It's great! Next, I think I'll ask for some new living room furniture.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe I should get pregnant again! Cuz there sure as heck ain't anything getting done around here....unless I am the one doing it! :o)
Don't let John read your blog!!!
Milk it for all it's worth!
Cathy
Post a Comment