I saw some very famous people yesterday. I saw Heather Turco from NBC-2. She's our local news anchor and I watch her every weekday morning. She was at the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure at Coconut Point Mall, where I walked three miles with my friends Bethany, her mom, and Betsy. It was fun. There were real high school cheerleaders cheering me on. It was kind of strange to be cheered on to walk. John ran it, though, and he did well, but he started off too fast and didn't get the time he wanted. He's not used to running such short distances.
Then we went to a conference called Transformed, which was led by the guys from Way of the Master radio and television: Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort and Todd Friel. Kirk Cameron is so cute. He looks almost the same as he did on Growing Pains, without all that ridiculous hair.
I have a lot to do today and am procrastinating way too much. I exercised and read my Bible first thing this morning, which always motivates me, but today it didn't work. My brain is fried from a crazy week and there's nothing Starbucks can do about it.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It won't be long until you can have that coffee with caffeine. I don't think I could function with out it. I tried decaf tea but I just couldn't get used to it. Oh but I guess if you breastfeed you won't be able to have it. You don't want a hyper baby.
Post a Comment