Tuesday, December 04, 2007

KANSAS JAYHAWKS GO TO THE ORANGE BOWL!

And I get to go to my first ever football game in professional football stadium! I am so psyched.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We never took you to a Brown's game? I find that hard to believe. Sorry!! I got an email from jayhawks about orange bowl apparel, do you think that would be good for John for Christmas?

Amanda said...

He found some hats he likes on another website. I'll let you know about it later. NO you never took me to a Browns game because you always sat in the dogpound with all the drunkards.

Amanda said...

But I did watch the Indians play in that stadium.

Amanda said...

But I did watch the Indians play in that stadium.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever think of good ole Kenny Lofton??? I saw some things about him last week and thought of you! :o)

Anonymous said...

Um, not to burst your bubble, but college football is not actually professional football because the players are not compensated.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... lol

-v

Amanda said...

Veronica, that's why I said IN a professional football stadium, not watch a professional football team. I'm not an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Ha, my bad. You're right. Just think how great it will be when you get to see a professional team in a professional stadium! WOAH!
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! :)