December is here.
What am I going to wear in Ohio? The only winter clothes I have are the same ones I had all through college. Same coats, same sweaters, same shoes. It's not like I am going to go out and spend hundreds of dollars on winter wear that will only be good for seven days. Everything seems hugely out of style, and I am going to see friends I haven't seen in ages. They'll all have new, grown up looking jackets and sweaters. I'll have the same clothes they saw me wearing four years ago. Yippee.
By the way, I enjoyed the beach today. Perfect weather. Warm sun, cool breeze. Ahhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can shop at Goodwill and pay only $3.50 for a sweater. We even have a rack full of tops from all of those pricey mall stores. The question is: what will I wear when I am in Florida? I am only taking a carry on bag and I am not sure what you will be up to doing after your surgery. What is the temperature down there at this time of year? No don't tell me because I'll be mad. It snowed here last night. Ohio sucks!! Go Buckeyes!!
Yeah, I'm totally pumped that every winter I get to buy new expensive sweaters and coats and scarves and hats. Hey, that's what you get for moving down south... You sure are missing out on bus duty when it's 20 degrees and sleeting outside!
I promise not to notice if you are wearing winter gear from college ;).
P.S.- your mom cracks me up!
Post a Comment