John and I took one of my students from this past year, Samantha, and her brother Angel to Magic Kingdom on Saturday. We stayed one night in the All Star Sports hotel, and on Sunday we had some swim time and a lovely trip to McDonald's.
Favorite Magic Kingdom Moments:
1. The kids definitely liked the Buzz Lightyear attraction best. It was like being warped into a video game, so I quite enjoyed it myself. Angel talked us into riding that one twice.
2. Samantha's favorite was the carousel. Despite my constant pleading, she refused to hold on with both hands and waved at everyone watching as though she were a beauty queen.
3. The 3D movie starring Donald Duck was pretty fascinating (it was my favorite).
4. Edy's Cookie Swirl Ice Cream was my favorite part of the whole trip.
5. The hotel gave us the wrong room number which caused me to be very embarassed for trying to open someone else's room, Angel to pee his pants, Samantha to break her flower bouquet balloons, and me to suffer under the weight of 900 pounds of gym bags, a stuffed dalmation, and half full water bottles while John tried to fix the problem.
Basically, we had a great time. The trip almost couldn't have been any better (except the hotel room thing).
3 comments:
I went to Epcot over spring break- it was awesome! :) And, if I took one of my students to Disney, I'd be on the news!! :)
In the first Magic Kingdom picture, there is a weird dude beckoning in the background.
I know! When I took that picture, I actually thought, "I gotta get that guy in this photo!"
Post a Comment