Exercise in the land of the luscious and the scorching.
Amanda. Southwest Florida. Everybody waxes their entire bodies. Everyone gets pedicures and manicures. Everyone is tan, highlighted, and sexy. Everyone, I tell you.
Okay, maybe not. I mean, I do work with teachers and almost none of them are fit or sexy. But if they aren't, they at least get their hair done every 3 weeks, have perfect clothes and jewelry, etc. etc.
But anyway, I've been trying to exercise every day and do this dieting stuff, and I swear I am hurting in all the fat places. In fact, my butt hurt so much lastnight during my 20 minute WALK, I thought it was gonna get road burn from dragging on the ground.
John is the foul-language nazi of the household, so I warned him that if I don't get a move on soon, my butt will officially take on the status of "fat ass." There's just no other word for it, my friends.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think you have to worry about your butt yet. You have a cute little butt. You have your grandma Harringtons body so you will stay small I believe and not get the Curie curse.
Oh my Gosh! I have been going through the whole fat ass, thunder thighs, buddha belly experience myself!
The other day I turned on my playlist on the computer and exercised through the entire list!
Was sweating like a freakin' pig by the timeI was done!
What do I have to show for it....my knees are killing me, my hips feel like...well, we won't even go there! When I go to stand up, I lokk and feel like a 90 year old woman.
What the hell was I thinking????
Cathy
Post a Comment