I believe John Edwards owes Ann Coulter a big "THANK YOU" for all the publicity she's throwing his way, while making herself and the Republican party look like a bunch of heartless, immature, malevolent...the list goes on.
I just can't believe this lady.
Elizabeth Edwards confronted Ann because she had "suggested that my husband had a bumper sticker on the back of his car that said, "Ask me about my dead son."
And also, on an earlier date:
"It turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm kind of at an impasse -- I can't really talk about Edwards," she said.
"Rehab" may have been a reference to "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington's decision to go into rehab during a public relations firestorm after he called one of his co-stars a "faggot."
-msnbc.com
This is wrong on so many levels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment