Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Instant and Necessary Escape: As a new stay-at-home mother, I'm discovering that very little in life is MINE, except my mind and my heart. So here I share a piece of what is mine with you, in order to maintain my sanity and, well, just because.
3 comments:
Come with us to Costa Rica in April! :) We're going down to the Osa Peninsula to hike, repel down waterfalls, and zipline through the jungle canopy! Yes, mom is freaking out. But, like you said, it's about time for an adventure.
Also, I knoooow you're missing Ohio winters right about now. *Pbbbllttttttt* :)
- Autumn
Thanks Autumn. Amanda already repelled down the inside of a mountain into a river while she was in New Zealand. Of course I didn't know this until she was home safe and sound. And what is zipline?
I think we might go to Peru this summer. Hang out with the mountain goats and learn more Spanish.
Post a Comment