Today I got home at 3:00 and yesterday at 3:45! Yahoo! Is my inefficiency as a teacher done? And my overachieving attitude finished? Perhaps...
Except I committed to three days per week in the after school program, something I promised myself I wouldn't do. SHOOT!
But there are some contributing factors:
John doesn't get home until 6:30 or 7:00 (because of coaching).
We must pay off all credit cards by December (because we have big plans!).
I refuse to cut out Maggie Moo's ice cream (because I must have it at least once a month).
We will probably start buying more organic food once Wild Oats opens (because it's healthy and there are few other places to buy organic nearby).
I don't really have a New Year's resolution, but I'm trying to do several things. Like not overdo it at work, pray Rosa into Heaven, and make & save a LOT of money, baby.
I love to be inside my head.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment