Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Entrepreneur Amanda

I've started my own business. It's called Amazon.com. Haha. I'm selling books on Amazon.com. We'll see how it goes. Right now I have about 20 books for sale. I'm about to make my own address labels. My business is called Mrs. E's Books. I thought that sounded kind of middle-aged and people trust middle-aged book sellers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, your business sounds very trustworthy. Did I ever tell you that my dad started his own mini-business? He bought a bunch of vending machines and put them in businesses around town, and so now that he's semi-retired, he drives around and fills up his machines with candy and soda on his off days. Except he named his company "Today's Sweet Desires". No lie. My brother said it sounds like a call girl service, but my dad thinks it's a "nice" name...lol :)

V