Saturday, February 03, 2007

Just a few updates

Peru: I was serious about going to Peru this summer. It's in the works. More info. later.

Hermie: Hermie the Hermit Crab is doing really well. I gave him a bath lastnight and he really likes peanut butter.

Mr. Snake: Mr. Snake is now trained to eat frozen mice instead of live mice, which is saving us a lot of time and he gets to eat more often. Thank you, Mr. Snake, for not being a picky eater!

Moving: Moving plans are set for Feb. 16th. We're moving into a brand new condo that is located in a golf course development. We have a balcony that overlooks a green, so that's pretty neat. Anyway, the condo is nicer that what we have now, cheaper, has much better appliances, doesn't have well water, and it's closer to town. It has ceiling fans, carpeted bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a really nice washer and dryer set. AND a dishwasher. All those things we have been living without! I can't believe it. Plus we won't have to mow the lawn and if I want to go for a walk, goats won't chase me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice that the goats won't be bothering you anymore. It is weird see goats in southern Florida. I feel like I'm in the alps. Are you supposed to give hermit crabs baths??? that just sounds weird.

Jeff of course said...

Frozen mice...