Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Gay Marriage

Just kidding! I'm not writing about gay marriage today.

I made a stupid mistake. I got John's birthday present online because I just couldn't wait and paid with my debit card. That means John can see, plain as day, exactly what I bought him on our checking account. Oh dear.

When we have kids we're going to buy the boxed sets of the Smurfs and The Little House on the Prairie. Our kids can watch those instead of these stupid cartoons they have on today.

Our cat is losing her mind. We got her this toy that she is obsessed with. She's either laying on top of it or constantly watching it, as if it's going to disappear. And if it doesn't move for a while (as in, we are not playing with her), she comes up and bites our toes, legs, fingers, etc. She just walks up and bites us! Unbelievable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be getting rid of that toy.

r m largent said...

I'll have my kids watch the GI Joe DVDs. I'm right there with you on the garbage of today...