Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saving Jane

I am regretting that I don't live in Ohio right now, because people are telling me that Saving Jane has made it into the Top 40 and is on the RADIO...

Now some of you don't know Saving Jane, but I'm telling you, go to their website right now (www.savingjane.com) to buy their CD for just $10.00, and if you continue on to their actual website, you can listen to 4 whole songs on the CD.

I started listening to Saving Jane because Marti, the lead singer, is best friend and soon-to-be maid of honor of my cousin, Autumn (who is in a song on the CD, by the way). And, thanks to Autumn, I have come about the closest I'll ever come to knowing a real live singer on the radio...............

Okay, so I've never even met anyone from Saving Jane. Whatever.

I knew Saving Jane would be famous!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! : ) I'm so glad that you guys might come to the Canton show. I'll be there with my friend Chrissy! Warning: Tickets are $35. I guess that's what you get when you become a mega rock star. - Autumn

Amanda said...

$35! Wow, they really are famous! How much does the band really get? I've always wondered about things like that.