Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hello!

Oh, excuse me. I was just saying hello to the bald eagle that is...sitting outside my window! Whoa!

Anyway, today is my first day of vacation. I've watched a bunch of tv shows, trying to keep myself from cleaning our ridiculously messy house. How do people keep their houses clean? I haven't figured this out yet.

Well, I've already cleaned anyway and now our kitchen is more of a mess than it was and I took a break to look at wedding pictures and that made me think of my mom's Christmas present, which made me think of the internet, which made me come on here, which made me check everyone's blogs, profiles, away messages, catch up on what's going on at target.com, etc. etc.

Oh, vacation. I love you.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad I have such wonderful supporters, my dear Aunt Cathy! I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a kiss up. You know who your number one supporter is though... I hope. Even though I hint every once in a while about moving closer to home. That's just what mom's do.