Monday, December 26, 2005

On the THIRTEENTH day of Christmas...

...my true love gave to me a brand new SUV!

Well, brand new to us, anyway. John and I have started a FAMILY. You know, you can't "start a family" without an SUV. Well, we wanted a car, but we needed something big enough to hitch a trailer, carry things like ironing boards and tv's when we buy them, etc., and this was the most gas-efficient deal we could find. It's a Hyundai Santa Fe. And it is very cool. I'd like to say that it's cute, but then John would feel emasculated. The poor dear already has to drive my Cavalier sometimes. The Santa Fe is kind of this bright blue that, to the pessimist, is hideous. However, to the optimist, the bright blue is very unique. Since John and I are optimistic, we both agree that it is a unique color.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new SUV Amanda! So how soon will the first little package of joy be showing up?

Dan C.

Amanda said...

Oh, we already have one! Rosa! The Himalayan!

Anonymous said...

Good answer Amanda. I am in no hurry to be a grandma. I want to be at least 50 before the little darlings start to show up.