Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's been so long since I have posted, I forgot my password! Shwew...married life has caught up to me and taken over everything! I am adapting to my new role...I think I'm adapting well, so far.

Work has been insane. I mean that literally. I have a couple of insane students. I'm voting to put a mental hospital on our school's campus. Now I have 18 kids in my little portable...which is a lot for a Florida classroom. Probably not for an Ohio classroom. The kids are killing me, honestly. This year has been dreadful.

I was teaching second grade in the after-school program and now I have switched to first. I can't believe the difference. First graders are such angels compared to those little second grade punks. I have nine students after school and four of them are from my regular classroom, which is really neat because they're pretty much kids I really enjoy.

I am traveling to Ohio for Thanksgiving! I am so excited to eat homemade stuffing and noodles and mashed potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying my best to prepare John for my leave of absence, as he will be working and sleeping non-stop and I'm afraid he'll forget to eat or something. The wifely duties just kick in, I tell ya. It's weird.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, did I forget to tell you??? We are having Stove Top stuffing and noodles out of a bag and mashed potatoes out of the box this year. Cathy and I are just too tired to do all that cooking. Just kidding!!!!! We couldn't do that to you. You might never come back to Ohio. We don't want to become like those Florida people. Oh yea... you are one of those Florida people. Too bad!! Love ya anyways.