Monday, August 30, 2004

Did any of you see my pictures? If not, stop being lazy and look at them! :)

Good News: Susan is probably going to come visit me in October! I have our whole weekend planned out already.

Bad Day: My classroom's a/c stopped working today. It was 95 degrees in my room, so we all had to move to another portable to have class there. It was just fabulous. All my kids had headaches and of course, i had one too. All my kids were coughing all day and now guess what I have? A cold. Go figure!

Blogger's New Name: Complainlog? Hmm...sorry :) Gotta vent somewhere!

Bad Day Part 2: Fire ants are still biting my toes at school. Arrrghh.

Good Part: I love my kids!!! They are angels. And they are much smarter than the other first grade classes for sure :)

Good Part 2: I forgot my lunch AGAIN today, but this one little girl DID remember her lunch, and she forgot that she remembered it and went through the lunchline anyway and therefore had an extra lunch so guess what? I got lunch! It was YUMMY! Thanks Cristen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that theft, stealing a little girls lunch? I hope you paid for the lunch she got in the lunch line. Although they probably all get free lunches. Oh well!!! You know I looked at your pictures. They were wonderful!! MOM

Amanda said...

The parents of these kids don't care about ANYTHING. You could teach them witchcraft and the parents wouldn't care. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I went to look at your pictures, but it keeps saying that is the wrong password and won't let me in. Any suggestions? Cheryl

Amanda said...

That's my aunt Cathy and she practically works with a
whole CLASS of autistic kids!