Friday, August 13, 2004

Amanda, reporting live from Southwest Florida...

I'm okay!!! The hurricane pretty much missed Collier County. I can't say as much for the people north of us. The town of Puntagorda is totally wrecked. They could use a lot of prayer, that's for sure. Even the airport is gone. John has to go help clean up in Fort Myers probably tomorrow, so hopefully that'll go okay. Fort Myers got it worse than us, too.

See ya later :)

3 comments:

Tony said...

Hi Amanda, so glad to hear you are ok. Also glad to hear you're doing so well in your new job, you'll be an awesome teacher! Blessings, Tony

Anonymous said...

Hi. Glad you are oaky. I haven't heard from Glen's son Adam yet. They live in Clearwater and I haven't been able to get ahold of them. Hope they are ok. Good luck on Monday. Love, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! You are going to be wonderful. I'll call tomorrow night and see how things went. Love you, mom