The Perfect Evening
After the host family left, I sat down for dinner at 5:30 right on the couch and ate three bowls of Special K and some lovely grapes...and some peanuts and raisins. Awesome. No butter involved. Thank God!
And while I ate I watched the Gilmore Girls, which I just realized was on here. Sundays at 5:30...odd. But it didn't start at 5:30 because they start shows here pretty much whenever they want.
Then I sat here online and read people's online journals, looked up information about that Kerry guy running for president (ugh), looked up stuff about that teacher consortium, talked to Jeff for once, we complained about missing our "significant others" and I argued how my situation is worse than his (because I'm selfish that way) and I watched this show about the secrets of psychics. Big fat liars I tell ya. Goodness. I'll have to cancel my appointments with my psychic. Kidding, just kidding...no psychic for me.
I'm being supervised for the last time tomorrow and I don't think I am really all that well prepared. But I stopped caring about three days ago. Lesson plans are just about pointless. I want to go home.
I'm sorry, I'm just PMSing. I'll be nice and positive in about...five minutes :)
This day went so freakin' slow. Is it April 15th yet? Sigh...
Sunday, March 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment