Thursday, March 25, 2004

Hi!

Here are some interesting things I'd like you to know.

1. We played that sea turtle game we learned at Project Learning Tree, Veronica! It was awesome and the kids LOVED it! I didn't think 6 and 7 year olds would really get it, but they truly enjoyed it.

2. My cooperating teacher offered to take me to Wellington over Easter! I'm really excited, not about going necessarily because I might not go, but just because she asked me because that means she must like me! Yay!

3. My first full control week is over....it was chaotic at times, a little stressful, but it was basically all around good. But I do REALLLLY HATE that we don't have math textbooks! Arrrrrrggghhh!!!

4. My supervisor is coming for the last time on Monday, and all my evaluations are done otherwise. Saweet. I got off so easy by coming here. Sorry about that one, Muskie student teachers...

5. Winey is getting married in about 2 months. Holy moly. I am so, so excited. It's the first person in our high school clan to get married off, so I am just ecstatic and still in a state of shock. I just can't get over those high school memories and perceptions we had of things...and if we've grown up and changed a lot, or hardly at all? Or if we're REALLY old enough to be ADULTS?! Of course we are... But I guess it's just that realization that wow, adults never really knew what they were doing, either did they? So, I guess I'm all right. I think we're all all right, our little Grace Brethren clique. We turned out pretty well. I just can't wait to see Laura, Chelsea and Emily pregnant! Hahahahaha. They will be just adorable.

No comments: