Sunday, March 07, 2004

Hi! This weekend I went shopping in Tauranga and got 3 new shirts and 2 things for Jordan and Sara, and we stayed at Pukehina Beach at these people's beach house...it was gorrrrrrgeous...and we got lost on our way back from Tauranga (roads are really poorly marked) and ended up in Rotorua! Rotorua is really out of the way, too. Check out a map for that one. It's a good thing the country is small.

I did a lot of homework at the beach house and then on Sunday when I got back my host family took me and the Japanese girl, Reoko, horseback riding! It was beautiful! My horse was a big doofus at first but he and I bonded and towards the end we were all right. My back and my thighs and my butt are sooo sore! I've been running, too! Yeah, running, for real, for like 20 minutes at a time! I realized that if I jump on Brigitte's trampoline for 5 minutes before I run, my knees are good and warmed up and it doesn't hurt so badly. So yeah, that's the news of the day!

Love you all and miss ya lots!

No comments: