Well, I went to the doctor today and it turns out that I have a "pelvic mass" and that I have to go back to the doctor next Friday for more tests and to arrange to have it removed surgically. This will involve a big old slit right down my lower abdomen. Yuck. No more two pieces for me. It will look like I had a C-section. :)
EVERYONE in the doctor's office was pregnant. A woman even asked me if I was pregnant! Ha!!
"Well, I do have SOMETHING growing inside of me, but it sure ain't a baby!"
The doctor was really nice, and I recommend her to anyone in the Orrville area. Amelia. Isn't that a nice ob/gyn doctor name? I think she's from Africa. She sounds African (and well, she looks African, too).
I talked to her for like, five minutes, she felt my stomach, and voila! I was done! And then I had to get MORE blood work! I'm so sick of needles...already...! But, I'm getting used to it. My pain tolerance is growing. Good thing. Definitely a good thing.
Monday, December 08, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment