Update!
The foreign object inside of me is a tumor the size of a small grapefruit or a rather large orange that is attached to my ovary. My surgery is...I don't know when yet, but they will use a scope to check it out and if it looks "good" (non-cancerous, nice and smooth and shiny), they will do a bikini-cut (horizontal), and if it looks nasty, like all gooey and hairy and stuff, they will do a vertical cut, which takes longer to heal and is all ugly and nasty and I will never want to wear a two-piece again (and we all know how I HAVE to wear two pieces).
My last day of work is next Saturday, the 27th, and hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, my surgery with be the 29th. I REALLY hope it's the 29th because I want to be definitely completely healed by the time I go to New Zealand. I'll be in the hospital probably 2 nights, maybe only one, but possibly as many as three. I hope I sleep well in the hospital. I think I'll stay there as long as possible if I sleep well there because my siblings (and my parents) are so gosh-awful loud in the mornings (God bless 'em). And maybe they'll give me a couple extra doses of Vicodin in the hospital. Hopefully I won't get addicted to it again.
So the doctor said that sometimes these cysts can have hair and teeth and stuff. My mom and I joke about how I have a "Furby" growing inside of me and how in the world I will explain to John how it got there...
I swear I didn't sleep with Chewbacca!
It's funny! Laugh!
Saturday, December 20, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment