Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Top Teeth Terrors


Here's Maryn playing a computer game online.
Start 'em early, that's what I say!
Video games are good for ya. :)
FisherPrice.com has a great Peek-A-Boo game for babies.

Here we are doing whatever works. Yesterday,
my cell phone made her stop crying. She chewed off the AT&T symbol.
I know. That's healthy.

Mornings with Maryn used to be so precious. Not so much for the past few days. While we still try to do our normal routine of baths, songs, books, and lots of cuddling, we are frequently interrupted by what must be tooth/ear pain (our doctor says teething also causes some ear pain). So we make lots of chamomile tea, try our teething tablets, Sophie, frozen washcloths, etc. And after all those things don't work, we have been resorting to Tylenol. Which doesn't work, either.

Maryn just started falling asleep and the garbage truck came. I hate you, garbage truck.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I like the fisher price website too. And...I can't believe that stupid garbage truck. Doesn't he know your rules????

Kendra_Kendle said...

Be careful letting her chew on your cell phone. I let Evelyn do that and it ruined mine, so I've been using a broken phone for 1.5 years! We can renew our contracts this summer!

Also, the best thing I've ever used for teething is popcicles. We can buy one's made from fruit juice at our grocery store in the little plactic sleeves.

Anonymous said...

You want to hear something really amazing? My 30 year old is cutting new teeth. Jeremy had three sets of teeth and some of them even came in four times, but a week or so ago, he showed me his bottom gums and he has three teeth coming through them. I hope they push out the existing ones, but it looks like they may come out of the front of his gums. If that happens, he will have to see a dentist. I would love to see the look on the dentist's face!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

They are probably just his two sets of teeth but he didn't have room in there and they are wisdom teeth and stuff that are just working the other teeth out. Zack had lots of teeth and is still getting teeth pushed out because as a kid he didn't have ones removed and his teeth grew in over top of each other.

Cathy