Saturday, May 31, 2008

My classroom is all packed up in boxes scattered throughout the house. 10 kids in my class were crying on the last day as we said goodbye. It was very sad.

I only have one kid to babysit this summer. Maybe I'll work at Pizza Hut.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bedroom is full of stuff Kent and I brought home from our classroom this week. Our entire room is boxes stacked everywhere, waiting to be moved on Monday to Maple Street for next year.
I should maybe get a job at Pizza Hut too!
I thought about seeing if your mom and maybe Cheryl wanted to pay me to clean their houses each once a week. What do you think??

Amanda said...

Mom should probably pay SOMEONE to do it.

Anonymous said...

Cathy,I offered to pay you to help me clean several months ago, but you didn't do it. I don't know if I make enough money to pay someone to clean it now! But I sure will think about it.

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I don't think I like that remark, Amanda. I like the lived in look and everytime I clean, someone just messes it up.