Saturday, October 27, 2007
Christmas Cards
So, would you guys like a card with a picture of John, Rosa and me, or just a regular old card? One of our friends is a photographer and she wants us to get our picture taken. But I think you guys would think that was stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course I would love a picture with all your smiling faces! I don't have a family picture of you guys yet anyway! Make sure Rosa sits up and smiles really purdy!!!!
Get it.......real purrrrrrdy!!!! LOL I kill myself sometimes!:o)
Love ya Cathy
I think regular cards are better, and less cheesy. But, whatever floats your boat.
Forget about Jeff. Send the picture cards to your family and girlfriends and send those goofy guy friends a regular card.
I'll probably never get his address anyway. :-p
It's on facebook. Man, you guys are mean.
Post a Comment